Friday, August 22, 2008

My House is Dark, My Camera Basic

That's my quirky little way of saying that this will not be one of those food blogs with luscious photographs or attractive step-by-step demonstrations. (For that sort of thing, I highly recommend VeganYumYum.)

Instead, it's a no-frills offering of recipes created by my husband (The Happy Belly Baker) during our family's transition from the Standard American Diet to one that excludes wheat, dairy and most sugar (we do use agave nectar, sparingly).

I hope you'll feel free to ask questions, make suggestions, even offer recipes of your own. Most of all, I hope this provides reassurance to those of you just beginning the journey. I remember wandering aimlessly about the grocery store one day in January 2008 wondering what on earth we were going to eat! Eventually we got things figured out, and now at least two of us don't even miss the "white stuff."

Again, please feel welcome to comment below or to email me at bloglynn@gmail.com.

A votre santé!

No comments: